Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Other electrical apprentices and my next door neighbour

On 03/10/2019 16:11, bert wrote:
In article , Martin Brown
writes
On 01/10/2019 23:03, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , ARW
wrote:

No 1. It's not just me that has them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-49884377

No 2. Just fixed the next door neighbours hedge trimmers after he
cutÂ* through the flex.

Me "These look brand new and as if they have never cut a hedge in
their life"

Ray "They haven't, I bought it yesterday and plugged it in a kitchen
socket to see if it worked. I just forgot to remove the flex that
was wrapped around the blade before I switched it on."
Â*I managed to do that while cutting a hedge. It was actually a blessing
in disguise as I put a connector on teh two ends and now the trimmer
has a short lead and we separate bundle of cable. Much easier to store.

I hope you have the gender of the connector right!

When is someone going to invent a gender-fluid connector.

Anderson SB175 ?

SteveW