Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default One border bad, two borders good?

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 02/10/2019 15:18, Brian Reay wrote:
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 05:41:53 +0000, Stephen Cole wrote:

Interesting thread and breakdown of BoJos backstop replacement:

https://twitter.com/pmdfoster/status...647792129?s=21

So, that looks like a proposal wholly designed to be unacceptable to
Ireland and the EU, not to mention two thirds or more of Parliament. I
presume theyre aiming at the rocks to force this idiotic idea to be
rejected so they can then blame the EU for not leaving on 31st October.

No deal? No problem! :-D

Exactly, it saves our paying the exit fee and will make the EU more
desperate to do a deal.

November is going to be a very good month this year!

Not if you are getting near to thinking about converting a
pension fund into an income.

put it into drawdown until everything is sorted

better still, just leave it paid up and wait (I accept that some people
can't afford to do that)

tim