Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 Unanswered Questions That Remain 2 Years After The VegasShooting

On 10/2/2019 9:05 AM, Home Guy wrote:

3. Paddock Reportedly Warned His Brain was 'Hacked' and He Was Under
Gov't Control

Last year, shocking information surfaced that went largely ignored by
the mainstream media. The report entails testimony from one of Paddock's
high-priced escorts who blew the whistle on how a prostitute who met
with the deranged shooter just before the massacre went missing and
noted how Paddock thought he was under the control of the government.

stuff snipped

"There's messages where Stephen is telling her he's a government
experiment and that they are listening to everything he says and does,
and they can hack into his brain and take over," Mikaela said.

This information was simply ignored by the media and still is to this
day, why is that?

Yeah, this was probably a government controlled shooting. I bet most
shootings are done by the government secret operatives and Congress is
not telling us.

You'd think some of the candidates would bring up brain control in the
debates. I'm sure they know it is going on and yet, have done nothing.

My brane herts thinking how im kuntroled.