Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Other electrical apprentices and my next door neighbour

New power cord needed.

I'm surprised anyone would admit that they pressed the on switch.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
No 1. It's not just me that has them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-49884377

No 2. Just fixed the next door neighbours hedge trimmers after he cut
through the flex.

Me "These look brand new and as if they have never cut a hedge in their
life"

Ray "They haven't, I bought it yesterday and plugged it in a kitchen
socket to see if it worked. I just forgot to remove the flex that was
wrapped around the blade before I switched it on."

--
Adam