Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default dead wasp nest and the lingering stench of death!

Well did it, if not I'd have thought the nest would have been removed by
some irate person in the intervening years.
Having said all of that part of a nest is still under my bathroom floor,
and I've never smelled anything.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 01/10/2019 17:14, IainL wrote:
replying to Cookie, IainL wrote:
I have something similar: a destroyed nest under the eaves and now a bad
smell
akin to old, sour milk in the room below. Does this sound familiar and
did the
smell eventually fade away?

posted on September 11, 2007, 8:55 am

Lucas Bergkamp