Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Using a self levelling laser high up near the ceiling

On 30/09/2019 13:54, David wrote:
Just dug out my Bosch self levelling laser with tripod.

However it only self levels if it is within 4 degrees of horizontal.

If I want to set a level near the ceiling I need the head of the laser
over 2 metres off the ground.

That's one hell of a tripod!

Any clever tricks for getting the laser level head up that high (with or
without a tripod)?

Stick a screw in the wall, and hang it on that... (there should be a
hanging point in its holster - if yours has not got one, then a couple
of bit of wood screwed together to make a simple shelf for it) .

--
Cheers,

John.