Posted to uk.d-i-y
Custos Custodum Custos Custodum is offline

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:01:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 19 September 2019 19:12:49 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I do wonder why some have cars if they don;t drive to work
and the car spends most of the time outside their own home.

Because if you live in the congestion zone and work there too,
it makes more sense to only use the car for the shopping etc
instead of trying to lug the grocerys around on public transport.

I can do that

Yep, you actually are that stupid...

yes I can walk to the end of a road and enter a shop
buy something and return without the aid of a car.

And pay much more for the stuff you stupidly buy
that way instead of a fortnightly shop at a decent
supermarket etc and waste a lot more time that
way too doing that most days.

my milk never lasts a fortnight,

Because you are too stupid to use UHT milk.

vomit