Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Supreme Court

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 15:11:28 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

snip

The EU isn't evolving into an unaccountable monster, it IS an
unaccountable monster.

That is only you *opinion* so worth what we pay for it.

The EU is run by the unelected Commission, MEPs
can't control it.

See above.

Its accounts haven't been approved in years-
fundamental to controlling any organisation.

Depending on what you determine to be 'approved':

https://fullfact.org/europe/did-audi...ign-eu-budget/

But hey, feel free to spout any FUD that you *think* supports your
crusade, no matter how silly it makes you look amongst reasonable
people.

Are all big organisations completely free of error and have some
unanswered questions? Of course not.

Is the cost to all of us greater than any sum that may be in question?
Who knows, the fanatic Brexiteers certainly don't, or I'm guessing
they would be shouting the facts from the rooftops (rather than
spitting bile from the corner of their basement like a trapped
animal).

Cheers, T i m