Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help me to identify a transformer.

Cursitor Doom wrote:

Galvin Manufacturing was the original radio manufacturing company that
eventually became Motorola. They started making consumer radios, and
then invented a record player that could be installed in an automobile.

By God that must have taken some doing.

** I've seen a portabe 45rpm player where the disk slid into a slot like bread in a toaster. The arm was held against the vinyl surface by spring pressure.

Crystal PU, of course, with no vertical compliance - a real "groove straightener".

..... Phil