Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_6_] Cursitor Doom[_6_] is offline

Default Supreme Court

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 14:14:36 +0100, Joe wrote:

I would put it that one's own government is one's worst enemy, beyond a
doubt, but the larger and more centralised that government is, the worse
it is. A single world government would be the most harmful possible
thing for humanity.

Exactly. And what a lot of people are still unaware of is that the EU is
one of the *key* planks to the creation of a one world government.

Once the UK is out, we need to begin work on deconstructing the EU, which
has been evolving into an unaccountable monster and a destabilising
influence on world peace since 1973.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!