Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Barn stalls and safe varnishing/clearcoats

On 9/28/2019 11:44 PM, Jamie Foley-Stitcher wrote:
We just pressure washed the interior of a 5 stall barn.Â* Very nice pressure
treated wood and looks good naturally but is dry and dull. Now we want to
enhance it with something clear and safe for horses.Â* What can we use that
does not require lots of coats.Â* Like i mentioned, we pressure washed the
wood, so it is clean/prepped.Â* We appreciate any advice.Â* It is myself
and my
husband doing the work so the easier, the better.Â* Thank You.

Polyethylene should be good. Not sure about horses, but safe for
humans. Virtually any paint you buy today, once dried is save for
humans and probably animals.

High gloss would be easier to clean.