Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply

Default Hardwood Floors

EJ wrote:

I have just received some samples of bamboo flooring from China. Bamboo
grows so fast that I am not worried about environmental impact of my
purchase. It looks quite decent and it is claimed to be harder than red oak.
Does anybody have any experience with it?

No, but it looks really attractive to me, too -- harder and more
waterproof and durable than regular wood -- and I would dearly
appreciate it if you could keep the NG posted on your decision so I can
learn from it.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa