Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help me to identify a transformer.

amdx wrote:

------------

Fred Smith wrote:

Audio output transformers generally don't interleave the "E" and
"I" laminations, and may have an obvious bit of waxy paper between
the block of E and I laminations. Power transformers almost
invariably do interleave the laminations (I've never seen one that
didn't).

Well Fred, if you are correct in your assertions, you will be Fred, if
Phil gives us his wisdom and it doesn't agree, we will find your aliases.
Mikek

FYI to all:

The Mikek troll knows more about "Aliens" than aliases.

Talks to them all the time, on long range AM radio.

...... Phil