Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default "He Had Help": Former CIA, NSC Official Questions 'TooConvenient' And 'Too Perfect' Whistleblower Report

On 9/27/2019 10:15 AM, devnull wrote:
On 9/27/19 9:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:
This is like complaining whether a fire alarm call came from one
person or three, whether it was made from a phone booth or a cell
phone, when in fact there is a fire and however it was reported,
they did a great public service.Â*Â*Â* This accusation is very specific,
very credible, and so far, it's proved to be 100% correct, we have
the WH provided pseudo transcript that shows Trump saying *exactly*
what was alleged by the whistleblower and it's bad, really, really bad.
Even some Republicans are admitting that.

I hope Trump and the trumptards continue to attack the patriot who
blew the whistle, it will just make things worse for Trump.Â* This
isn't at all like the Russian investigation, where we had little
bits and pieces, but never a complete, interlinked picture, backed
up by verifiable evidence.Â*Â* This time it involves people in the WH,
presumably mostly decent career employees, who haven't committed any
crimes so far.Â* They will be summoned, as will the fired US ambassador
to Ukraine, the special envoy to Ukraine, the US envoy to the EU,
VP Pence, whoever was ordered to put the records of this call into
a super secure computer, where it normally would not go, whoever at
the State Dept asked Ruddy to get involved in Ukraine (if that's true),
the Attorney General and many others.
All of them will have a choice.Â* Either lie and try to cover this up, try
to minimize it, or to tell the truth.Â* Which is why Flynn and the
like going to prison are important, as an example of what happens when
you lie.Â* I doubt Trump has many, if anyone in the WH willing to go
down on his sinking ship with him and the truth is going to come out,
one way or the other.

Nixon said on the day he left the WH for the last time, that others
may hate
you, but they only win if you hate them back and then you destroy
yourself.
Trump should have listened and learned.

Wow! Vitriol_4 is working overtime.Â* Election years must be hard on you.

When Trump gets reelected, our traitor should be very entertaining.