Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default "He Had Help": Former CIA, NSC Official Questions 'TooConvenient' And 'Too Perfect' Whistleblower Report

On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 10:15:20 AM UTC-4, devnull wrote:

Wow! Vitriol_4 is working overtime. Election years must be hard on you.

I just know a lying, incompetent, mental case shyster when I see one.
And I warned what would happen back when Trump entered the race.
Now it's playing out. There is only one reason we keep having these
**** shows, one fiasco after the other, it's because you trumptards
insisted on electing a lying, incompetent, mental case shyster to
the most powerful and important office in the world.