Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimbo[_22_] Jimbo[_22_] is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_India=e2=80=99s_Largest_Ceiling_Fan_manu facturer_Co?=?Q?mpany_in_Hyderabad?=

On 9/27/19 7:19 AM, Jain Electro wrote:
Indias largest manufacturer and supplier of Ceiling Fans Company in Hyderabad. Jain electro mech appliances manufacturing various models of ceiling fans with a unique design and quality. Our models are available in various colors with various performing qualities. If you are interested to buy our ceiling fans at an affordable price just call + (91)-9391038007/ 9849017004. For More details, Visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/

Is Jain Electro BBB listed?

Are Jain Electro ceiling fans UL Listed?

Or are you just another Internet scammer?