Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Grik-busturd®™[_2_] Grik-busturd®™[_2_] is offline

Default Supreme Court

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 22:26:26 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

On 26/09/2019 21:36, Grik-busturd?? wrote:
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:04:11 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

On 26/09/2019 20:37, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Grik-basturd®?
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:47:02 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
* Brian Reay wrote:
What matters is what we were promised about the outcome of the
Referendum - the result would be honoured.

All three parties agreed to that before and after.

Do keep up, Brian. The debate is not about leaving the EU, but the terms
on which we leave it. Given leave promised we could leave with a decent
deal.

Leave made no such promise.

And as we all know, the debate is about whether we leave or not. It's
become abundantly clear that the EU is not interested in any sort of
reasonable deal, encouraged as they are by all the quislings around.
What is going on is a continuing attempt to ensure we don't leave,
except that the Remainers don't have the honesty to admit it, involving
as it would the necessity of their also admitting that, over the time
involved both before and since the referendum, that they've been
continually lying about it.

What rubbish, remainer's have said they want to remain and they have
said why they should.

Plural's don't take apostrophe's, sunshine.

so is that the best you can do?

That seems to be the best *you* can do. Illiterate ****!

Its just that brexiteers have decided to rubbish the reasons by
inventing project fear.
The majority of lies have been from brexiteers just as you are now doing.

Project Fear is very much real and one of the main weapons used by
Remainers to undermine Brexit.

rubbish its was invented by brexiteers to discredit anything they don't
like.

Nonsense, it was promoted and marketed by Remoaners in a feeble
attempt to stop Brexit happening.

BTW why do you put a capital on remainers or brexit?

There's no need for me to answer that....your illiteracy has already
been established.