Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 12:43:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Its been shown that the brexiteers lie, do you want to post evidence I do?

The project fear lies you respew is all the evidence we need on that.

The website that was dedicated to your trolling and the comments people made
about your trolling is all we need to know here, senile Rodent!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID: