Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Spike wrote:
On 25/09/2019 09:00, Tim Streater wrote:
Spike wrote:

Are you saying you voted without listening/reading any of the arguments
for and against?

I wasn't aware that that was a requirement - when did it become law?

Surely you don't fall for the claptrap put forward at election time? Now

You must be incredibly well informed. Or rather stupid.

I formed a view on the EEC, and have since seen no reason to change it.
Perhaps I see a bigger picture than you do.

Our Dave is very blinkered.

So I'm beginning to understand.

I formed my view (that the EU is not fit
for purpose) back in the early 2000's, having been quite supportive up
to then.

Perhaps we can see a 'bigger picture' than Plowman? One not obtained
from electioneering pamphlets?

Gained from precisely where?

Or could it be you Brexiteers are all like Turnip - some gawd given
insight denied the average person?

Didn't a judge rule that it's OK for politicians to lie during election
campaigns, as no-one was expected to believe them anyway? It might be
that's where he's going wrong.

Oddly the one thing I was certain of because of plenty evidence was that
Boris, the 'head' of the leave campaign, was a liar. He'd been sacked from
one job for this. And now he has lied to the Queen. Seems a characteristic
of Brexiteers. Which does tend to show how shaky the clouds their heads
are in are.

You have no idea what he said to the Queen - and neither did the Supreme
Court as no evidence was offered.
--
bert