Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Supreme Court

In article ,
Norman Wells wrote:
That was never going to be a matter for the electorate. The electorate
gave the steer, and it was simply to leave the EU. We were all told
*the government* will implement what we decided, presumably on the basis
of the best deal it could achieve. It was never expected that the
public would know enough about all the details to make an informed
decision on the deal itself, nor was that promised.

Perhaps you'd remind us of what the leave campaign 'promised'?

BTW, the government can implement very little. It is the HoC at the end of
the day which does.

--
*Gaffer tape - The Force, light and dark sides - holds the universe together*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.