Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BBC live delay ?

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
No cos the delay is not at issue, its being able to see the content that
matters.
I've seen and heard these days bigger gaps, I'd imagine that it very much
depends on the server you are on and how many ports its serving.

If I feed the same source to the amp and speakers in this room, and also
to the audio input of the PC and listen to it on the PC speakers at the
same time, there is a very obvious delay between them.

--
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.