Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default BBC live delay ?

No cos the delay is not at issue, its being able to see the content that
matters.
I've seen and heard these days bigger gaps, I'd imagine that it very much
depends on the server you are on and how many ports its serving.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ss" wrote in message
We were both watching PM question time tonight (wed)
Me on my desktop and she on laptop.
Desktop has cable connection, laptop wifi.
The desktop was running about half minute behind the laptop.

How come, I would have thought both would be running at the same time.

Is this normal?

Now to take this a stage further(which I wont) could I argue I dont need a
licence to watch it on my desktop as it is not accurately live but running
about half minute later?