Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Supreme Court

On Wednesday, 25 September 2019 14:46:38 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
You don't see any difference between a once in a lifetime decision, and
one which can be reversed every 5 years or less?

Define a lifetime as that varies depending on culture and life
expectance of the country. And GE's don't reverse decisions every 5
years or less.

Ask one of your students to explain to you what 'can' means.

I know what can means it what you call reverse confuses me.
When voting in a GE there;s little option to reverse anything you just vote for an individual or party nothing about reversing anything.

Maggies did a U turn is that reversing?