Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_6_] dennis@home[_6_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

8

Oddly the one thing I was certain of because of plenty evidence was that
Boris, the 'head' of the leave campaign, was a liar. He'd been sacked from
one job for this. And now he has lied to the Queen. Seems a characteristic
of Brexiteers. Which does tend to show how shaky the clouds their heads
are in are.

We don't know if he lied to the Queen, he doesn't have to give a reason.

We do know he lied to everyone else about why he wanted parliament out
of the way for five weeks.

We also know why just over two weeks ago he didn't want an election and
now he does so he can suspend parliament another way.

I hope the sprinklers work in the commons as brexiteers are getting
desperate to stop our democracy.