Posted to sci.electronics.repair
legg legg is offline

Default Apple phone changes - NY Times

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:29:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

"Consider what will most likely happen in the fall, when Apple introduces new operating systems. The company says iPhones that can handle that update will be able to operate in “dark mode.” That should cut back on emissions of light and, perhaps, ease eye strain.

I’d like to use dark mode but I can’t, unless I reach for my wallet. That’s because my iPhone 6, and older iPhones, won’t be compatible with iOS 13, the forthcoming version of Apple’s operating system. Owners of older iPads will be in a similar predicament. And owners of new Apple Watches but older iPhones won’t be able to update their watches unless they get a newer phone."

New York Times - August 23, 2019
--
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/b...one-casio.html

$