Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

On 9/24/2019 9:51 PM, dpb wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 23 Sep 2019 19:51:22 -0400, Frank "frank

You should get a supplemental drug plan.* Generics are usually cheap
enough not to need one but name brands can be out of sight.* Years ago
I took one for a year that would have cost me $36,500 but only cost me
a $80 copay.

Wow, 36K.* May I ask, did it work?

He's still posting isn't he?*

That's cheap for many of the newer cancer or others...a friend is on one
that is $60K/mo.* But, it's kept him going for almost 10 yr now when
before started his prognosis was 6 mo.

--

I'm nearly 80 and still walking a couple of miles every day. Lot of
things I'm not up to doing today but this is a home repair ng and I