Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Supreme Court

On Wednesday, 25 September 2019 11:36:56 UTC+1, abelard wrote:
On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:01:59 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , Spike
writes
On 25/09/2019 08:14, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , "dennis@home" wrote:

We have already seen he will use illegal prorogue to try and stifle
debate and he will use an election to do the same.

Not illegal as it broke no law.

I'm certain that the BBC's R4 female interviewer of Jeremy Corbyn used
the term 'illegal' to describe the PM's prorogation, and hardly
surprisingly it wasn't challenged. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what
happened, but ICBA to listen to BBC Sound's catch-up for ~2h20 to see if
I'm right - there's no way of skipping through the recording.

In Corbyn's speech yesterday, he never once use the word 'unlawful'. It
was always 'illegal'. [You know, there ARE times when I do worry about
Jeremy.]

i do believe he used another (dishonest) word...

it's all the minions and reptiles that keep using 'illegal'

Maybe they can;t tell the difernce between illegal and unlawful, but TBH there;s not a lot of differnce but in legal terms it means a lot more.

agent cob is far more dangerous than bliar as he is more intelligent

well he couldn't be less, but if he is more inteligent why is he in the **** he;s put himself into and not got out of the anti-semtic BS.

do not underestimate the would-be fuehrer

--
www.abelard.org