Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
Spike wrote:

Perhaps you'd explain why the leave campaign spent so much time
telling us we'd get a much better deal with the EU once out of it,
then?

Was that question on your ballot paper, then? It certainly wasn't on
mine.

Are you saying you voted without listening/reading any of the arguments
for and against?

I wasn't aware that that was a requirement - when did it become law?

Surely you don't fall for the claptrap put forward at election time? Now
that would be rather stupid.

You must be incredibly well informed. Or rather stupid.

I formed a view on the EEC, and have since seen no reason to change it.
Perhaps I see a bigger picture than you do.

What research did you personally do to form that opinion on the EEC? How
had it effected you personally? Most seem to have adopted the views from
their favourite newspaper or whatever.

The exception being those in depressed areas with very high immigration.
Who seem to have blamed the years of austerity on the EU.

--
*It's o.k. to laugh during sexŒ.Œ.just don't point!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.