Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
Incubus[_2_] Incubus[_2_] is offline

Default Supreme Court

On 2019-09-24, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
There is a huge difference between wanting to repatriate control to the
UK and MPs ignoring the result of a domestic referendum. Returning
sovereignty to parliament was never intended to overrule a democratic
vote by the people.

Really? You want to redefine sovereignty too now?

Remainers have already redefined it to mean "Parliamentary sovereignty" and
patronisingly told us that is what we voted for. In fact, sovereignty means
far more than that. We certainly didn't vote on a particular issue because we
wanted it to be ignored.