Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
Joe Joe is offline

Default Supreme Court

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:56:25 +0100
Ian Jackson wrote:

But which bits do you disagree with? How much of the pre-referendum
propaganda was factually accurate - and, in the light of the events
of the last three years, how much are you prepared to concede was
inaccurate?

None of it. But what kind of idiot has to be told how to vote?

As I've posted before, the only facts on offer were in the past, as all
facts are. We had more than forty years of the behaviour of the EU to
study.

Hands up all the idiots who *didn't* base their vote on that record.

--
Joe