Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Supreme Court

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 09:16:28 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

When so much of the information that The People were given - and on
which they based their decision - was wrong (either because it was
speculative over-pessimism or over-optimism, or deliberate lies intended
to deceive), who in their right mind would insist on ploughing ahead and
implementing that decision without referring the matter back to The
People for reconsideration?

Do try to avoid talking cock.

I'd like you to try to counter even one of those points with fact not
your highly biased and bigoted opinion.

What you outline is true at all elections.

If true (and it's not) that makes it right does it?

And is going to haunt us for 'a lifetime'?

And is going to impact the very people who are destined to spend more
of their lifetimes dealing with your crusade, long after you are dead
and buried?

Is rarely just between once choice (Leave) or continuing to do what we
were doing.

We have control of the outcome ourselves with a G/LE and can typically
get back to where we were if we change our minds.

Isn't as empty re the mandate. Leave, with or without a deal? With
consideration to NI or not?

All part of the bigger picture you completely ignore with your 'We
won' mentality (when we are all likely to loose).

Cheers, T i m