Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:19:53 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Spike wrote:
Perhaps you'd explain why the leave campaign spent so much time
telling us we'd get a much better deal with the EU once out of it,
then?

Was that question on your ballot paper, then? It certainly wasn't on
mine.

Are you saying you voted without listening/reading any of the arguments
for and against?

You must be incredibly well informed. Or rather stupid.

The latter (or a troll, because he tries to argue the unarguable).

If you can see the bigger picture (he can't) and consider the
closeness of the *******ised poll, you will see that the whole thing
isn't wanted by the majority and some people who voted Leave (you
can't count the actions of the fanatic Brexiteers as they are 1)
fanatics and 2) therefore on what could be a kamikaze crusade)) may
not have done so if they had considered for one second that we would
just crash out, not leave with a deal that was blatantly in our
favour.

So, even if only 10% of those who voted leave wouldn't have done if it
meant doing so with no deal, the 'result' would have been very
different and we wouldn't be in this expensive, divisive and
internationally embarrassing mess now.

How many more dirty tricks will the fanatic Brexiteers (or the PM) try
to pull to force this undemocratic clusterfcuk though?

If it was actually wanted by 'the people' it would have happened by
now.

Cheers, T i m