Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 20:59:41 -0500, dpb
wrote:

On 9/24/2019 8:27 PM, wrote:

I still haven't figured out what AARP has to do with it. I get the
"AARP plan" from United Health Care and I am not an AARP member, nor
did I use them to find the plan. It was an offering presented by IBM.
(who is not chipping in a dime). Perhaps UHC put the plan together for
AARP (or IBM and maybe a dozen other companies) but they will sell it
to anyone with exactly the same terms and conditions.

He's complaining about the Hartford ripoff whole life plans AARP gets
kickback on.

AARP is a scam preying on the older generation.

But what is the scam? Dues are $5 or less a year. That's not going to
break many people.

That people take too seriously an AARP endorsement? I don't konow how
many do but they are free to compare prioces.

I'm glad to hear from 2 or 3 of you that I don't have to continue the
AARP. It's not the money.