Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default scamming *******s

Did you know that if you only paid a percentage of your holiday balance via
credit card you can then claim the whole amount back from the card company,
as long as you have receipts?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:54:07 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

phone call from 'Thomas Cook refund agent' going to give me a refund on
the holiday I have purchased (no I haven't) just need my card details
and 3 digit number on back to refund me

Opportunistic scum. Fancy preying on people who've already been fleeced.
Words fail me on this occasion.

Part of me is thinking "smart move...". ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls