Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Wind turbines Cheering news forTurNiP

On 24/09/2019 21:03, newshound wrote:
On 24/09/2019 19:11, harry wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49804455

One interesting observation from the reports on the recent power cut was
just how much area the Hornsey windfarm covers. OK, it's around a GW so
quite a useful amount of generation. But what can we get if we cover the
North Sea and the Irish Sea with them?

higher electricity bills and more powercuts and the same emissions as now