Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 9/24/2019 6:46 PM, Frank wrote:

I have no objection with the insurance company and you do get what
you pay for.Â* My beef is with AARP.Â* They take advantage of their
membership to sell them insurance. It is not coming from AARP. They
are not an insurance company themselves.Â* I think most of it is from
the Hartford.

So what? Every insurance (and car) salesman I ever knew did the same
thing. They belonged to the VFW, Lions, American Legion, church
group, etc. They prey on fellow members.

My electric company wants to sell me insurance for my water main, my
credit card company wants to sell me insurance for life and other
things, Joe Namath wants me to get what I deserve. . . . you see the
trend?

I agree, attaching the AARP logo to a United Healthcare policy is
just marketing.

You can get AARP Medicare without being an AARP member.
I'm not an AARP member, never have been, and I have AARP Medicare.

--
Dan Espen