Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default I was right and the UK Supreme Court agrees with me

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 19:49:34 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:31:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

I was right and the UK Supreme Court agrees with me.
As I said here, I thought it was wrong for Johnson to suspend
Parliament, and today the UK SC said the same thing.
I think I may run for Parliament. My grandfather lived in London for a
few weeks around 1907. That should be enough to be eligible to run.

Not to mention your Most Admirable Honours and Distinctions !
The UK must surely be saved from total oblivion -
for all your posts here ..
Run Micky Run !
John T.

You've given me a good idea. In the US, presidential candidates often
publish a book just before running. So I'm going to take all my posts
here, and all my posts in the Windows ngs and put them together in a
book, that will encourage the Brits to vote for me. I have a plan to
make Windows work better in the UK, but I can't tell you what it is yet.