Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Medicare ?

On 9/24/2019 6:46 PM, Frank wrote:

I have no objection with the insurance company and you do get what you
pay for.Â* My beef is with AARP.Â* They take advantage of their membership
to sell them insurance. It is not coming from AARP. They are not an
insurance company themselves.Â* I think most of it is from the Hartford.

So what? Every insurance (and car) salesman I ever knew did the same
thing. They belonged to the VFW, Lions, American Legion, church group,
etc. They prey on fellow members.

My electric company wants to sell me insurance for my water main, my
credit card company wants to sell me insurance for life and other
things, Joe Namath wants me to get what I deserve. . . . you see the
trend?