Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I was right and the UK Supreme Court agrees with me

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:31:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

I was right and the UK Supreme Court agrees with me.

As I said here, I thought it was wrong for Johnson to suspend
Parliament, and today the UK SC said the same thing.

I think I may run for Parliament. My grandfather lived in London for a
few weeks around 1907. That should be enough to be eligible to run.

If you use the same logic the Eastern Europeans used when they invaded
Palestine in 1948 you should be able to kick someone out of his flat,
move in and create your own government. That is more of a claim to the
land than any of those Poles and Belarussians had.