Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
Spike wrote:
I take it you then know every single 'edict' which has been 'imposed'
on the UK since 2016, then? If not, you must be ignorant too.

I don't have to, because I'm not the one who said "Those who voted
remain or abstained knew exactly what they were voting for", which is
what I was responding to by asking why the Remain people knew what they
were voting for, when none of them can list anything that has been
imposed on the UK by the EU since the second referendum in June 2106.

Ah - right. Some of us may not actually care about the curvature of paper
clips or whatever. Leave that to those who make such things to object if
needed.

I hope you similarly keep on top of every single new regulation the UK
parliaments passes - no matter if it concerns you or not.

--
*He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.