Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

On 9/23/2019 8:32 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Dean Hoffman writes:

I need to sign up for Medicare in the next couple months and was
wondering if anyone had words of wisdom to offer.

I went with AARP Medicare Complete.
They had me enroll in Medicare Part B and D.
There is _no_ other premium for supplemental coverage.

I've had it for a few years, everything covered 100% and same doctors.

The plan does have dental but my dentist won't do any form of Medicare.

I take 2 medications, both sent through the mail for free.
On my old employer plan, I paid for them.

So, working well for me.

My former employer pays for a supplemental dental plan. My dentist
would only accept about 70% for checkups and charge me the rest so I
just switched to a dentist that accepts the plan. It is a poor plan in
that I may pay nothing for biannual checkups but it paid nothing for a
broken partial replacement.