Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Jackson[_9_] Ian Jackson[_9_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In message , Spike
writes
On 23/09/2019 18:04, charles wrote:
In article , Spike

So, can *any* Remainer tell us of the rules, regulation, directives, etc,
that have come our way from the EU since June 2016?

The most interesting one was the General Data Protection Regulations. While
these are an EU requirement, the UK was the driving force behind them.

One down, possibly thousands to go....

By the same token, few Leavers can actually think of (m)any draconian
laws that have ever been 'imposed' on us by the 'EUSSR' - AND that the
UK didn't want, but was forced to accept. [Those who have been listening
to LBC's James o'Brien will know what I mean.]
--
Ian