Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_6_] dennis@home[_6_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 23/09/2019 23:12, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:08:17 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

T i m wrote:

All these holiday migrants, flying to places in the EU (and further),
spending all their money there and polluting the atmosphere in the
process!

For the next fortnight, the 'shadow' planes will be flying out empty and
bringing the holiday-makers back, while many of those unable to fly out
with Thomas Cook will re-book and be outbound on a different flight ...

Great. ;-(

Hopefully though it will make a few people consider a staycation. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

I hope not, that will put the cost of my holidays up.