Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Medicare ?

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:47:38 -0400, Wade Gattett
wrote:

On 9/23/19 6:21 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â* I need to sign up for Medicare in the next couple months and was
wondering if anyone had words of wisdom to offer.

Consider a Medicare Advantage HMO plan- as long as a good HMO is
available in your area.

You can also get zero pay Advantage PPOs that give you a lot more
latitude in which doctors you can see. The two medical conglomerates
that dominate the Naples Ft Myers area take United Health Care so I
can go just about anywhere and see anyone without seeing my primary
care guy first and getting a referral. HMOs are not that patient
friendly.