Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Medicare ?

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 17:21:48 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

I need to sign up for Medicare in the next couple months and was
wondering if anyone had words of wisdom to offer.

Choose your gap plan wisely. This may be the last chance you have for
Plan F (the platinum one) if you are sick. After the initial offering
you have to go through underwriting and if you are too sick they just
say no.
Other than that it is "do you feel lucky"?
You can get an advantage plan in most states with zero monthly
payments, minimal co pays that includes the Plan D (Drug) coverage.
That is probably not for you if you go to the doctor a lot tho.
It is the classic pay me now (~$300/mo for plan F and a drug plan) or
pay me later (~$6500 max out of pocket every year)