Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Pence on Mackinac

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 7:43:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:04:19 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 3:04:43 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I find it rather amusing that Ralph objects to Pence having a
motorcade on an island, but supports Trump with all his stupid acts
and disgusting behavior. Let's see, a motorcade vs saying there
were very fine people marching with Nazis and the KKK and pressuring
a foreign country to investigate the guy running against them?
Wow.

The whole Washington thing is amusing.

From what I know about that island ( almost nothing) it is my
understanding that cars and such were not allowed. What is good for one
should be good for all. If I can not have a car there, neither should
the VP or President. Someone said the place only had about 500 people.
Maybe it is not large enough for cars of any large ammount ? In that
case the VP should not have gone there.

The only reason I support Trump is that he is the best of what is
running . As I mentioned it before, there are about 500 people in
Washington that we have elected or apointed. Congress, VP, P and S.
Court. Right now there are close to 10 ( I think a few of those dropped
out) that are running for President. Most all of them seem to be nut
cases to me. To me, they all seem to be nut cases. Hard to believe out
of over 200 million people that is the best we can do.

I did not want Trump, but wanted even less any of those that ran against
him in the last election. Republicans or Democrats. In that case what
can I do but support him.

Well, then you have yourself to blame, because we had 15 decent, sane
Republicans, any one of which would have been infinitely better than
the orange clown. And what you can do is object to what he does
that's wrong, speak out and refuse to support and enable him.
It really is that simple. Trump sees that 85% of Republican support
him, so he keeps doing what he's doing and keeps getting worse.

15 "sane" candidates?

Really?
Santorum, Rubio, Carson, Cruz, Perry, Graham?

Yes, they were clearly sane and decent men, not men who would disgrace
the office, disgrace the country, with insults, outrageous lies while
tweeting like a sick adolescent. And none of them were stupid enough
to do one impeachable thing after the other, while dividing the country
and claiming it's not what they just did that's wrong, it's always
someone else's fault. I see polls now show that 70% of Americans
disapprove of Trump either for his actions or dislike him personally,
or both, a level even Nixon didn't reach.

And if you can't see that Trump is a narcissist, that he has what's
called extreme present hedonism disorder, that he constantly exercises
very poor judgment, then it's because you're so partisan you just
refuse to see it. Like Micky, who can't ever see
anything a Democrat has done is wrong.