Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

On 9/23/2019 6:47 PM, Wade Gattett wrote:
Medicare Advantage HMO plan

Disadvantage is that it only pays for doctors within the plan so I guess
it does depend where you are located and who the doctors are.

Some retirees have no supplemental but my former employer pays for most
of it. I have never met the over $2,000 deductible for the over 10
years I have been on the supplemental and the only benefit I get is free
fitness club membership.

You should get a supplemental drug plan. Generics are usually cheap
enough not to need one but name brands can be out of sight. Years ago I
took one for a year that would have cost me $36,500 but only cost me a
$80 copay.