Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pence on Mackinac

On 9/23/2019 3:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

The whole Washington thing is amusing.

The only reason I support Trump is that he is the best of what is
running . As I mentioned it before, there are about 500 people in
Washington that we have elected or apointed. Congress, VP, P and S.
Court. Right now there are close to 10 ( I think a few of those dropped
out) that are running for President. Most all of them seem to be nut
cases to me. To me, they all seem to be nut cases. Hard to believe out
of over 200 million people that is the best we can do.

Have to agree, there is no one that I can vote for. I'm hoping that
someone, no matter the party, jumps into the race next year. I had a
little hope for Biden but I think he is heading to la la land.