Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pence on Mackinac

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:41:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/23/2019 10:34 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

With all the whacko nutjob democrats crawling around in public, it's essential that Vice President Pence have a heavily armored car for cover. Get it?

He should take a heavy armored bicycle.

While I am a Republican and support Trump, I still think if there is a
no cars rule for the public, then the VP or anyone else should either
observe that rule or not go. Presidents and VP's are easy to replace.
Look at all those standing in line.

Gerry Ford used a horse drawn carriage.

That was before Reagan was shot and before Ford himself was shot at.
The SS doesn't like presidents being shot at or shot.