Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 22/09/2019 00:42, T i m wrote:
On 21 Sep 2019 15:05:51 +0000, Spike wrote:
On 21/09/2019 12:19, T i m wrote:

Correct, but not because we believe in any hype or spin, put out by
the Brexiteers but because we haven't seen anything yet that justifies
the whole clusterfcuk to 'most people'.

How about 'that's what people voted for?'

And again, by 'the people' you mean *only* 1/3rd of those eligible to
vote *then*.

Remember, 2/3rds of people didn't vote to Remain - according to your
method of counting.

Whoosh.

It wasn't (actually) a vote for who want's to carry on doing the same,
it was a vote for who want's to change.

It was a ballot paper with one question on it, the answers to which
were a choice between LEAVE and REMAIN.

Where is this 'change' you keep banging on about? Both responses include
'change', merely different sorts.

Many of those who voted Remain
did so not because they knew remaining was the best thing for 'most
people' but because they didn't know Leaving was either and the risks
with Leaving were greater.

That's even sillier than you normally seem to manage.

Unfortunately, many Brexiteers *THINK* they
*KNOW* that Leaving *WILL* be best for (at least) *THEM* and that's
all that seems to count.

I think your agenda is showing.

The ONLY vote that would make any difference was the Leave vote.

Why? By staying in, the EU could walk all over us if they wanted.

Their attitude is summed up in Juncker's spiteful comment "If you leave,
we will hurt you"

Whoever wants to belong to that bully-boy outfit?

Only 1/3rd of the electorate voted *for* that, for the change.

Keep telling yourself that those that don't vote, vote for your side -
it's silly enough for you to believe.

--
Spike